|Nick Koehler is ready for a run on the supercross track during a recent BMX Evolution camp|
Colorado Springs, Colo. (March 25, 2013) — USA Cycling has announced the 10 riders that will represent the organization in the first round of the 2013 UCI Supercross BMX World Cup in Manchester, England, April 19-20.
After several testing camps, the following riders have been selected as part of the funded team:
- Connor Fields (Henderson, Nev./BMX Racing Group-Chase Bicycles)
- Justin Posey (Winston Salem, N.C./Dan’s Competition)
- Jared Garcia (Victorville, Calif./Supercross Bicycles)
- Nick Koehler (Tustin, Calif./GT Bicycles)
- Jordan Miranda (Bakersfield, Calif./GT Bicycles)
- Lain Van Ogle (Auburn, Wash./Phoenix)
- Alise Post (Saint Cloud, Minn./Redline Bicycles)
- Brooke Crain (Visalia, Calif./Haro Bicycles)
- Felicia Stancil (Lake Villa, Ill./GT Bicycles)
- Arielle Martin (East Spanaway, Wash./Intense BMX)
Other top American riders in attendance will be Nic Long (Lakeside, Calif.) and Corben Sharrah (Tucson, Ariz.), who will be representing Haro Bikes, and 2008 Olympic bronze medalist Donny Robinson (Napa, Calif.) representing SE Racing.
Article Source: USA Cycling